Has anyone had luck with with a Dr.from the referral on the site

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fificat, Sep 12, 2005.

1. fificat

fificat New Member

Hi guys!
    I'm new to the site and and just changed from insurance companies and the dr. I had doesn't take my new insurance. Just my luck right. Well actually I was on Tricare( it's the military' insurance) and surprise he was actually a good dr. He always made sure that I was taken great care of and mainly at a minimal pain level. Now I'm scared to seea cilivain dr. who will understand and not think that its in my head.I have horrible problems sleeping. and like all of you the pain and right now I'm having a flare up and it important I see a dr. so I was woundering , Have any of you mainly anyone in Delaware , have any luck with the dr. referrals on this wounder site? I wound love your imput.
    lots of luck to everyone
    SM
  2. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

I have not but thought I'd write you just to let you know I looked at your post. Hope this bump will help and you get an answer soon.
    Dee50
  3. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

Did you happen to ask your current dr for a referral? He may be a good person to ask since you like his views & he is good to you.

Good luck!
    Kelly
  4. fificat

fificat New Member

Thanx for all your thoughts and I did make an appt. with a dr. he suggested. So I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope all goes well.

lots of luck
    SM
  5. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

Good luck with your appointment!
    Kelly