Has anyone had success with Inositol?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Michelle_NZ, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Michelle_NZ

Michelle_NZ New Member

Hi folks

I'm still searching for something that will help me sleep. I've tried *everything* else, but someone suggested inositol.

I've done some rudimentary research, and it seems it does help some people.

Has anyone here used it with success? What dose did you take, and what time etc?

Thanks and take care
    Michelle
  2. Michelle_NZ

Michelle_NZ New Member

3. Michelle_NZ

Michelle_NZ New Member

Is there anyone here who has heard of tried this?

Cheers
    Michelle
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Sorry...hope someone see this and can comment...

Sue
  5. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

for anxiety, but it gave me loose bowels.

I wish I could find something for sleep. Prescription and herbal drugs haven't help me yet. I just have pure CFS.

I wake up several times per night. I do sleep a couple hours at a time and nap during the day. I've thought of klonopin, but that is difficult to get from a doctor here.

I think the CFS affects our brains that way, and when the CFS clears, so will the sleeping disorders.

CherylSue
  6. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

Hi Michelle_NZ
    I just ordered inositol. It is supposed to "promote brain wellness, a positive and relaxed outlook and restful sleep. It is also on of the most crucial nutrients for promoting female hormonal health through its role in supporting optimal liver function and helps maintain healthy serotonin metabolism."

I am excited about taking this supplement. Have you tried it??? Let me know how it worked for you. I think supplements take a few months to kick in.
    Thanks, Nanna