Has anyone heard from PHOEBE?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by zenouchy, Sep 25, 2006.

1. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone heard from our dear Phoebe from South Africa in the past couple of days? I'm really worried about her. As you all know, she had asked for our opinion re: what to do about her husband that was threatening her, and I am really concerned about her. I hope she is okay. I'm praying for her safety. Wishing you all a peaceful, healthy day.

Thanks all,

Erika
  2. matthewson

matthewson New Member

She hasn't posted since 9/21. I read some of her previous posts and hope that she is okay. Maybe she will read this and let us know.

Take care, Sally
  3. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

I think we chased her away with that deluge of responses. Hopefully someday she will decide to come back and benefit from the group again in a low-key way.
  4. Marta608

Marta608 Member

I suspect we scared her off.

Marta
  5. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

If you look at her postings, she has been gone for several days inbetween in the past as well. She may just have one of those weeks again.

Phoebe, let us know if you see this, and if we need a barking, please DO bark!

many hugs
  6. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

I hope she knows how much we care about her and that we weren't trying to run her off. Hopefully she'll be back soon.

Peace and love to you all, Erika
  7. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

So if Phoebe were to return to the board and say that she and her husband were continuing to talk about the problems in their marriage and to try to work them out together, what response do you think she would get?

Would people tell her that she is doing the wrong thing and insist that she instead leave her husband immediately?

I fear we may never get her back if that's the case.
  8. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

I am so touched by everyone's concern, you are the most kind and amazing people!
    We had a long weekend because yesterday was heritage day in south africa and it is a public holiday, also we had friends staying with us over the weekend so I didn't have time to check in.

Everything has been going well, I posted and update no.2 on my original thread and even though some of the replies were a bit harsh, I understand that everybody means well and I appreciate it that so many people took time out of their day to try and help me.

Lisapetrison, I can not thank you enough for your advice it seems like you really know what you are taling about :)
    And Zenouchy, thank you for being so sweet and worrying about me, it means alot to me!
    And to everybody else, a big hug!

Phoebe