Has anyone heard from Tigger57?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaR, Feb 16, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Just thinking about you Tigger.....if you are out there!!

Mari
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Yes.....I hope that she is alright!

She was really down there the last I heard from her....all the pain... and her job was the pits!!!

Mari
  3. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

going to work and sleeping-I hope she's feeling O.K.Linda
  4. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

Thank you so much for worrying about me.

I really am just holding on by a thread. The job isn't going to last. The lady from the agency won't return my calls, and all I do is cry.

Heck, I can't even use my heating pad anymore because I gave myself second degree burns. I didn't even feel it because the pain in my back is usually so bad.

I just want to know when it will all end.

Thank you so much for caring.
    Hugs to all of you!
    Tigger
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

sorry to hear you burned yourself...

i remeber when i had shingles on my bum last february...i just flet crapppy and felt like i was goig thru one of my flares...

so later on that night i noticed i had a rash on my butt...i called dermatology at kaiser hmo...anyways they said if it doesn't go away in three days then call and make an appt...i can't believe i waited to go....

well when you get shingles it is very painful and tiring...it just added to my problems...so i was kinda used to feeling like crap...

jodie
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I was gone awhile too Tig....but was getting worried about you!!

I wish so much things were better for you. One good thing...it won't be too long before spring...huh?!

With love.............Mari
  7. mariee

mariee Member

I have had you in my prayers. I noticed you hadn't posted in awhile. So glad you are ok, though sad you are going through such difficult situations.
    Isn't it nice to know people here in this board care?
    This is the second thread started trying to locate you.
    Blessings!
    Mariee
  8. JLH

JLH New Member

Sorry to hear that you're still not doing well and that the job situation still isn't any better.

I had a friend who burned herself severely by a heating pad. I hope your burn is healing up.

I'll keep you in my prayers ....hope that some day soon things will start looking up for you.

Much love,
    Janet
  9. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I have to thank you all. Your compassion never ceases to amaze me.

I'm so worn out most of the time that I don't even get on the computer much. It's awful especially since you guys are my biggest support system. My brother tries, but he just doesn't get it.

Hanginthere... I also have CFS along with my fibro. I have had weeks in the past were I couldn't even get out of bed. It's the kind of fatigue that isn't even possible to explain.

The stress of not knowing if I'll have a roof over my head on a day to day basis has taken it's toll on me. In addition to the pain and fatigue, I have eczema and hives... can we say STRESS!!??

Although my brother doesn't really understand, I don't know what I would have done with out him. He's trying so hard to help me financially, and when I just can't take anymore and start crying and shaking uncontrollably, he just lets me get it out of my system and then hugs me. That's what I call a great big brother. Without him, I would have given up completely a long time ago.

Do you guys get that kind of anxiety where you start shaking all over and can't stop?

Oh, and to add to it all... I haven't had a period since the beginning of December. I'll be 49 in April, so it shouldn't surprise me, but it still does.

Thanks to each of you. You are wonderful!
    Tigger
  10. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I also get the shakes/ tremors...REALLY bad...if I get anxious or stressed out. If it lasts long my muscles then go into spasms... and I am in HORRIBLE pain. If I reach that point I have to take a muscle relaxer.

It is probably the stress level. You need to try to let it out before you reach that point....if you can!

Or when you feel it coming on try to do what ever you can to relax. Maybe take a bath (if home)...or meds...even try to just close your eyes for a few seconds and take slow, deep breaths....whatever you can do to relax.

Thank God for your brother!!!