Has anyone heard of bacterial Dysbiosis related to candida?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Chelz, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Chelz

Chelz New Member

I have been battling gut and digestive problems ever since I had a very bad vaginal yeast infection a while ago.

Since I started doing my research I have discovered a condition called Bacterial Dysbiosis which is very similar to Candida yeast overgrowth.

The internest description of this condition has the same symptoms of candida but it can also affect the spine. I have also had spine problems flare up on me whenever I get abdominal cramps. I also have FMS, IBS, TMJ.

The article says that this condition is also common in chronic fatigue symdrome, which I wasn't formally diagnosed with, but of course, chronic fatigue just going along with the FMS. Has anyone herard about this? Or what kind of diet, herbals, medication or supplements would help? Hugs, Chelz.
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

I had a hard time with Candida, I had the best success with Three-LAC. Its 3 strains of lactobacillius bacteria that compete for dominance in the large intestine. I had very little herx and slowly but very easily, lost my sugar cravings...yes I'm a guy but I feel so much better.

Healthy bacteria "Probiotics" are vital to our immune system. Anti-biotics kill off good bacteria with the bad. Bad bacteria can also overtake the good ones in the large intestine, hence the name dysbiosis. You can take Probiotic capsules to re-introduce the good guys or do something more natural:
    Buttermilk: Lactobacillius
    Yogurt: Acidophilus
    Cheese: each is different
    Sour cream: blend of bacterias

Isn't bacteria delicious?

Reference for further study:
    http://www.diagnose-me.com/cond/C583962.html

Oh, the spleen and the spinal column contain a sample of every virus you'v ever been exposed to. This is how your body remember how to fight it the next time. A viral flareup can occur in the spine. Apply heat and sunlight.
    Sunlight is free light therapy.[This Message was Edited on 12/12/2006]