has anyone heard of DR. RODGER MURPHREE?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BethM, Aug 6, 2006.

1. BethM

BethM New Member

I just happened on his website. He has some interesting ideas, and of course sells his own set of supplements.

What he says sounds valid, sounds like it has science behind it. He claims success in treating FMS and CFS nutritionally and biochemically, supporting the adrenals and improving sleep, etc. He wrote a book called "Treating and Beating Fibromyalgia and CFS".

Anyway, if you google his name, you should be able to find his 'treating and beating' website.

I'm just curious if anyone has any experience with this doctor or his product line??

Thanks,

Beth.
  2. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Beth,

I went to a conference given by Dr. Murphree in Mobile AL. He lives in Birmingham. He seemed knowledgeable. I bought his book and it has good info. I've taken his supplements and was pleased with the quality. I recently decided to switch and now buy my supplements from ProHealth.

I switched for a couple of reasons. My new doctor is from Birmingham and just moved to my area. She was not in agreement with his protocol. I also decided that I want to support ProHealth because I've been helped so much by this message board and many articles and research they've done. Also, Murphree's Fibro Pac was about 16 pills a day. That got really old after a while.

If you live in the Birmingham area, you might want to check him out yourself.

Lolalee

[ advertisement ]