Has anyone heard of gingkobilobe "gold"

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Patti2, Jul 2, 2003.

1. Patti2

Patti2 New Member

Hi all,
    The pharmacist asked about the vitimins that I am currently taking. He knows of the DD as I have been going to him for quit a while. I started taking it last Friday and I feel a bit better. It helps sooo much with the fatique. He said the gold has an ingrendent (fibrofog) to give you a boost. NO enphdra, or ma hung!It also replaces your daily vitimin. So far I am not even napping after work which sometimes was for the night.
    Any info?

Thanks,
    Patti
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Gingko give me a headache so I can't take anything with it. Hope it helps you.

Love, Mikie
  3. JannyW

JannyW New Member

is probably a store-brand-name ... usually someone like GNC will add a few ingredients & call it the "gold" formula. Ginko biloba itself is supposed to help with memory & concentration ... I'd be interested to know what else is in this particular formula.

Jan ^v^
  4. Patti2

Patti2 New Member

It hasn't helped with the memory but the fatique is 50% better! I still have duh moments. I want to know if we know all of the songs on the radio how come I can't remeber the shopping list I made so I wouldn't forget the things I needed.
  5. echostorm2003

echostorm2003 New Member

I DON'T HAVE FMS,MY HUSBAND DOES,BUT I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A BAD MEMORY. BEFORE MY HUSBAND GOT SICK HE WENT OUT AND BOUGHT ME SOME GINGKO. MONTHS LATER WE HAD A GOOD LAUGH WHEN HE WAS CLEANING OUT THE MEDICINE CABINET AND THERE WAS ALMOST A WHOLE BOTTLE TO THROW OUT BECAUSE I COULDN'T REMEMBER IT TAKE IT.[This Message was Edited on 07/05/2003]