Has anyone heard of or used a product called Seasilver?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TerriM, Mar 26, 2003.

1. TerriM

TerriM New Member

Hi Everyone -- A friend of mine with Fibro (I have CFS) recently started using a new product (new to her) called Seasilver. She doesn't really do research and asked me to find out if it is safe. I looked on their website at the ingredients and the "silver" part says non-metallic silver . . . I'm not sure what that is . . . I don't think it is the same ingredient as Colloidal Silver. It also has other things from the sea and some cranberry extract. Has anyone used this?? She says her energy level was amazingly increased when she took it . . . Thanks!!!! Love, Terri
  2. KathiM

KathiM New Member

I was talked into buying 125.00 worth which is actually only 3 bottles.
    There were claims of helping this and that and so on.....also my hubby is a diabetic and there were claims of lowering blood sugar......HA !!!!!!!

I personally feel it is just another multi-level marketing scam program and the people at the top making money.
    If you notice on the bottle .they are vague about listing vitamins etc and MG's etc.They claim an all natural product but about 3 months after buying it I received a letter saying something about FDA getting after them or something and they have to put some kind of a preservative in it now.......What preserved it before ??? Was it SAFE before ???

I felt absolutely NOTHING and hubbys blood sugar increased if anything.......

Wish I could get my $$$ back !!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL
    But.........we sometimes try the snake oils hoping they will help.I guess I am a sucker !!!

Kathim
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Making outlandish claims. Not for me.

Love, Mikie
  4. judywhit

judywhit New Member

been there done that!
  5. TerriM

TerriM New Member

This is what I thought as well when I looked at the website . . . it was kind of bizarre . . . also, as we all know "natural" does not mean safe or effective!!!! Appreciate the help . . . she didn't buy it (her boyfriend did) so she didn't know how expensive it was . . . not good when FDA gets involved like that either . . . Love you guys!!!! Terri