Has anyone heard of Reliv??? (Natural supplements)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jole, May 13, 2005.

1. jole

jole Member

I think it's a Network Marketing thing, but I have heard it's good, and don't know whether to try it. Would appreciate any info. All I really know is their vitamins and minerals come in a powder form and you mix them like a shake.

I have been having problems taking pills lately, and would like to try this. BUT I have also heard it's pretty expensive, and I don't have money to throw away.

Anyone have any knowledge of this? Thanks.

Friends -
    Jole
  2. jarjar

jarjar New Member

Relive is really kind of very old news. Ages ago Dr. Cheney was recommending the product but so many new things
    have come out since then and so much more has been learned about the disease that it is not mentioned much. I tried it for a few months and didn't notice any changes. Perhaps there are others out there that have had postive results.
    j
  3. fbc

fbc New Member

I've been taking Reliv and have gotten great results. It took almost 3 months before I could see much difference, though, so don't give up too soon. It's important to be consistant also. I am now off of all of my medications and am able to do things I had thought I would never do again.

I would encourage you to try it! And keep us informed how it goes for you.

My only complaint is now my husband expects me to do the housework again since I feel better...lol!

Faith
  4. cafe52

cafe52 New Member

Never heard of it whats in it is it like sam e I tried that but it is too exspensive for me.
  5. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

that my friend's nephew has Chrone's (I know that is not spelled right) and was doing well on it and his mother was selling it.

Sonya
  6. fbc

fbc New Member

I too thought Reliv was expensive when I started taking it. But at the time I was also spending over $200 per month on prescription drugs, not to mention the 9-12 Advil I was taking each day. I now take NO MEDS of any kind.
    I feel so much better than I have felt for years. If I had to I would take out a loan to continue taking it...that's how much it helps me.

If you look at the ingredients, you probably will see the same stuff that a lot of other supplements have, but it is the balance of the nutrients that is the key. They told me the guy that developed it had 3 Ph.D.s and it took him 10 years to come up with the perfect formula. I'm not about to compete with that in putting together what I need to be taking. That's why it's patented.

I prayed for years for relief from the pain and tiredness. This has definitely been an answer to prayer!!

Faith
  7. CharlieL

CharlieL New Member

Hi!

A friend recommended Reliv products to me after hearing about it on the radio. They interviewed a fibro patient who has "gotten her life back". I am searching everywhere for unbiased opinions on these products. I am to the point where I will try almost anything.

Charlie
  8. camib

camib New Member

I have been taking Reliv for over 1 year now and am so grateful for it. Not only has my fibro improved, but I have not had a migraine since I started on it. For me that is amazing. At first, I was concerned about the price, and swore I would never sell it, but so many of my friends and family saw imrovements in me and kept bugging me for some of it that now I do sell it and am making enough money to pay for the product and even more in my pocket! Who wudda thunk?
    cam
  9. kimkane

kimkane New Member

I haven't tried it as yet but............

my friend has a friend, that takes it and it put her into a remission.

I am going to check it out for myself.

Always try to remember...... meds/ supplements work different for everyone. As FMS is different for everyone.

Good Luck to you, KIm
  10. pgfnch2

pgfnch2 New Member

..which product are you using? Years ago I took Reliv, and used "Classic." They also had a product for regularity that was pretty good, too. Just curious ~ considering it again:) Thanks..
  11. CharlieL

CharlieL New Member

I have been taking Reliv for 5 months. It has been the answer to my years of prayer for relief from the pain and fatigue. I take the Classic, Innergize, Fibrestore and Provantage 3 times a day. I no longer need ANY of my prescriptions or the non-prescription pain killers! My BAD days now are much better than any GOOD day I had had for the past 5 years. You could NOT take this away from me.

I had tried lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of things before, but this is the only thing that has worked for me! If anyone is considering trying Reliv, I say GO FOR IT!!!! Then let us know how you are doing.

Charlie