has anyone heard of the coconut diet for fm???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 1horse, Nov 10, 2005.

1. 1horse

1horse New Member

just wondering if anyone has tried the coconut diet for cfs or fm????I was reading about it
  2. gnanny

gnanny New Member

I was hoping you would get some input...anyone?
  3. JLH

JLH New Member

No, I have not heard of it, either.

But I would be interested! I love coconut.

Did you do a search for it on the internet to see if you could find out anything?
  4. 1horse

1horse New Member

a friend told me about it.it says there are many studies that this helps.. 3 TBs per day is suspose to help with the pain and give you energy.I think we go to coconut oil forums, or something like that. I going to try it. couldnt hurt..
  5. acesk

acesk New Member

A friend recommended coconut oil capsules and I just started taking them. They helped tith her fibro pain and she didn't have to take the oil on food!

Sue in Florida
  6. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I think that I read that coconut oil will help with thyroid problems. Thee are some schools of though that believe fibro and messed up thyroids are related.

Tigger
  7. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Imagine the look on my face when a new dental hygenist looked at my chart before a cleaning and says "you have fms, do you eat coconut?"...

A friend of hers has newly diagnosed fms (only) and declares that to be THE CURE for it...

I am guessing she may being having someone drop the coconuts on her head to distract her from the pain all over.

Oh boy, I'm tired, I must be, I am laughing my butt off here...

If it's that easy, someone let us know, we have been wasting so much time and money when all we needed was some delicious coconuts...If this is true, I'm BUYING, bottoms up!