Has anyone heard of the Winsor Pilates system?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kizmo, Mar 16, 2003.

1. Kizmo

Kizmo New Member

I heard that is supposed to be great not only for weight loss, but also for relief of joint pain because the stretching actually triggers certain parts on the body to release our natural chemicals. And the stretching helps get us a bit more active as well. Has anyone ever used this? If so, what have your results been? Thanks for answering.

Peace,

Kizmo
  2. karen55

karen55 New Member

I ordered the set of tapes last year, and it's too painful for me to do. Hopefully it won't always be that way. I am keeping them, and when my pain is better under control, I will attempt it again.

Karen
  3. jeanderek

jeanderek New Member

A girlfriend and myself got on this diet kick and we was trying all kinds of new stuff. Well pilates was one of the things we tried and I was never so sore in my entire life. I was able to do a few of the excerises but my God I was aweful the next day. I know I worked muscles I didn't even know that I had but I just couldnt do it. I will stick with my light streching and sometimes that is a struggle for me. With our muscles being in pain so much I don't know if I would suggest trying it but I know how I was, had to find out on my own lol. Best wishes

hugs,
    Jeanna