HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by neldwn2me, Sep 1, 2005.

1. neldwn2me

neldwn2me New Member

There is a Doc. Who says he has the cure for FM and CFS. Its called Primordial M-Water. Has anyone tried this Doc. or this water? Drwheeler?
  2. Jodi_B

Jodi_B New Member

This has "Quackery" written all over it. Every reputable source (American Arthritis Association, Rheumatologists, Mayo Clinic, National Institute of Health, etc.,etc.) will tell you there is no "cure". Like arthritis and diabetes, it's a disease that can be "managed" but not cured.

I'd definitely steer clear of ol'Dr. Wheeler (if he is a dr.). He sounds like the modern day equivalent of the old snake oil salesmen of a hundred years ago.

Jodi
  3. Jodi_B

Jodi_B New Member

Oh, I remember well how many, many docs and major institutions, etc. said FMS didn't exist. Fortunately we're coming out of those dark ages -- yes, too slowly, but at least moving forward.

The National Institute of Health has just recently started a major clinical trial, so that's encouraging, too.

Think I'd try a Google search on Dr. Wheeler. I did that for the "doctor" who was doing the Cortisol ads -- seems he's not even a doctor of anything.

So, still gotta say "caveat emptor" (buyer beware).

Hang in there! And God bless.

Jodi