Has anyone heard of Zadaxin?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by redhummingbird, Oct 13, 2008.

1. redhummingbird

redhummingbird New Member

Professor De Meirleir has had positive results treating viral infections with it (or so I read).

I've never heard of it before.
  2. southflorida

southflorida New Member

Did you ever get a reply? I need to know also.We are getting my husband (with CMV) set up to take this. I will definitely post results. 561 502-8055
  3. ulala

ulala New Member

there have recently been some threads about zadaxin on this site. Try this "http://www.prohealth.com/me-cfs/blog/boardDetail.cfm?id=1338433

I read about zadaxin here and took a copy of an artcle to give to my doctor. I saw his resident, or fellow and gave the article to them. I'm going to call tomorrow and see if my doctor, who has me on IVIG thinks it will help me.

I look forward to hearing about your husband's experience. Is his doctor giving him zadaxin for active CMV or high CMV antibodies? I have very high antibodies to CMV, EBV, HHV-6 and many other things.

Best wishes to your husband with this drug!
  4. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 New Member

Hey southflorida,

How are you able to get the zadaxin - is it considered experimental? I am very interested in it myself for EBV but I haven't heard of any doctors that prescribe it. Is your insurance covering it by chance?

I'll be very interested to hear how he does, thanks for posting.

5. ulala

ulala New Member

for southflorida