Has anyone here tried Taurox?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by damz68, Jan 25, 2006.

1. damz68

damz68 New Member

I read a report that 10 out of eleven people had a huge reduction in fatigue and fog. Sounds like another scam! If anyone here has had positive results please let me know.

Thanks
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

This is a new one to me. Is it a prescription or OTC? Do you know anyone who takes it?

Thanks in advance.

Sue
  3. damz68

damz68 New Member

here in the library. It is a homopathic drug. Do a search on it and read the info, it just sounds to good to be true.
  4. spartanjt

spartanjt New Member

I tried it last year, the taurox sb 7x homeopathic drops from Nutricology. Didn't do anything to improve my fatigue.

My thought is that the alcohol base in these products is what gives them their initial stimming effect, but that they really don't have a positive long term health impact.

JT
  5. gnanny

gnanny New Member

from Pro Health. It may work for some but I did not notice a marked improvement. I used two bottles of it so I gave it a good chance. I did notice when I stopped using it I got a reaction.
    The alcohol amount isnt enough to have an effect...I cant remember what they call it...dang fog...a binder? well whatever its called. This is taken by drops, its not a large amount.

Bottom line is I did not notice enough improvement for the cost.