Has anyone ordered from ProHealth?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mistyd96, Aug 22, 2005.

1. mistyd96

mistyd96 New Member

And were you happy with the products? I just got a catalog today and they have some supplements specifically for Fibro and CFIDS.

If you have seen it or ordered, have you tried the Fibro Energy or Freedom pills?

Any suggestions on what is best to order out of the catalog? I am going to get some Jarro-dophilus, and am looking at a couple of others.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Misty
  2. badangel3

badangel3 New Member

I need to request a new catalog...it's easier for me to read it over in my spare time so when I go on line I can just place my order. From the past posts I've read, Prohealth seems to have high quality products. Jackie
  3. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

I was happy with their service and the fact that I got my order so quickly. I also ordered some sal-free products from them.

I think I ordered my catlog from the home page, not sure though.
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

2 times so far and I will order again from Prohealth.
    The products are excellent quality! from what my gut tells me.
    I've ordered the Jarro and The Pro energy.
    Both are very good
    The shipping was fast!
    I think you'll be happy ~
    I looked around for best deals too,..and prohealth had good prices.
    Hope this helps :)
  5. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

I'd have to say they are up w/ the freshest most potent supplements I have used. And much cheaper than others of their calibre. Even w/ Cdn. exchange and extra shipping added in Cda, the prices were competitive when I shopped carefully.

I cna't say shipping was the quickest way to get supps, but that is due to Canadian Customs, not Prohealth who processes orders quickly. The Custom's holdup is because of US pressure to tighten our border security. Guess it had to be done after 9/11.

The Prohealth brand of proteolytic enzymes are a great price and my second best investment here. they got NSAIDS and ASA out of my cabinet because they work better for inflammation pain, w/out the gut corrosion. My best investment here, that I would highly recommend to you is Cellular Support, a full multivitamin/mineral w/ 15 extra antioxidants and liver support. Don't let the amazing price fool you on effectivness, I love it. I had to start at half a pill because the liver support is very potent for me (I'm sensitve to detoxing because I need it so much).

I'll just post the cell support extras so you can see what a great value $13.95 for the Cellular Support w/ Iron. Remember it;s a full multi too:

Amounts in 2 tablets:

N-Acetyl Cysteine 100 mg *
    Hawthorn Berry 75 mg *
    Milk Thistle Seed Extract (Yielding 60 mg Silymarin) 72 mg *
    L-Tyrosine 50 mg *
    Choline (as bitartrate) 50 mg *
    Inositol 50 mg *
    DMAE (as bitartrate) 30 mg *
    alpha-Lipoic Acid 25 mg *
    MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 25 mg *
    Grape Seed Extract (Proanthodyn™) 25 mg *
    Coenzyme Q-10 20 mg *
    Ginkgo Biloba Leaf 24% (50:1 Ext.) 20 mg *
    Turmeric Rhizome Extract (95%) 15 mg *
    Bilberry Standardized Extract 10 mg *
    Pepper Fruit Extract [Bioprene®] 3 mg *
    Boron Amino Acid Chelate 2 mg *

Since starting my day w/ this added, I have more energy and mental clarity.

Jeanne
    [This Message was Edited on 08/22/2005]
  6. steach

steach Member

I've been very pleased. Remember when ordering, not one vitamin/supplement fits all. Order what YOUR body needs. You can request a catalog and then get online to research the products.

Happy Shopping!

Steach
  7. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

I live in South Africa which is far far away (lol) and I have ordered from them a couple of times and am happy with the service and the quality of the products.

Phoebe
  8. mistyd96

mistyd96 New Member

For all your replies. I am just sick and tired of my doc wanting me to go for head shrinking cause all she focuses on is the depression. I am tired of being on Lexapro, and Tramadol. I am trying to figure out what will work best for me, and isn't just covering up issues.

I am taking evening primrose oil, a good multi vitamin, and extra strenth B12 now. I just ordered Jarro Dophilus, their Folic Acid to help with the B12, ZMA, and Pro Energy.

I noticed their prices were pretty good (although hubby thinks it is waaay expensive.....but I don't and it is my health! I am tired of being a grumpy, achy, witch at 31 yrs old. You would think he is too!)

Anyway we will see what happens with these, and I will continue to make adjustments as I learn more about different things and also on how my body reacts.

Again, thanks for all of your input! You all are wonderful.

Misty
  9. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

Sore breasts, PMS, painful periods, endo, fibroids, any of that is estrogen dominance symtoms. Primrose oil is a fairly strong estrogen promoter, it made me much worse.

Jeanne
  10. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

I ordered from ProHealth this spring and was pleased with the results. When the hot weather hit, I was afraid some of the products might be damaged in shipment. Many of the say "store in a cool dry place".

The last time, I bought from the local, rather expensive health food store. Then I wondered how the products had been shipped to the store.

One of the chains claims that they keep the temperature of their warehouses, trucks and stores within a safe range for their products. I would have to travel a ways to get to one, but I am wondering if that isn’t the best bet for hot weather. I plan to go back to ordering from ProHealth once the weather cools off.
  11. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Since before I was a moderator. Their products are the best, the prices are usually as good as, or better, than prices at local healthfood stores, and their customer service is excellent. They have raised more than $2.5 million for research from sales of the products here, so when you buy here, you are helping to look for cures.

Love, Mikie
  12. pam_d

pam_d New Member

...that with regular shipping, not anything expedited, I get orders FAST! Of course, I am in the US, international shipping would add time on. But I've been very happy with the products & speed with which I received them.

Hugs,
    Pam
  13. elsa

elsa New Member

And happy with them. I feel good that part of the cost goes right back into research of our illnesses. I also like that the owner knows FM/CFS well and the supplements are geared towards them.

Elsa
  14. ckahele

ckahele New Member

only in emergencies do i shop at the local health food store cause their prices are way high.

i like the quality and pricing of the shop here.
    i feel i can trust them and that peace of mind means alot.

cyndy
  15. Holly-Admin

Holly-Admin Administrator

To order a catalog, you can click on the "Store" tab at the top of this page, then click on the "Free Catalog" link on the bottom left of the store page.

-Holly
    ProHealth Tech Support