Has Anyone Read the Stephenie Meyers Books?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lgp, Aug 19, 2008.

1. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

My teenage daughter became hooked this summer on the Stephenie Meyers series of books, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. She was so hooked that when Breaking Dawn went on sale at the stroke of midnight on 8/2 at Borders we had to be there. BTW, the place was packed as were many Borders and Barnes and Nobles for this book launch.

This series of books is actually about vampires, but not in the traditional sense. My daughter begged me to read the books so we could talk about them. I reluctantly started Twilight and almost instantly became hooked!! I finished Twilight (around 700 pages) in less than three days and have now started New Moon. The 'Twilight' movie comes out in November!! If you haven't read or heard of these books, give them a try!! You may really enjoy them!!

[This Message was Edited on 08/19/2008]
  2. 3gs

3gs New Member

I actually told my gdaughter about this series and cked it out for her. She was instantly hooked. Just got the host (#3) for her. Then my dayghter started to read them and got hooked also. Went to put myself on list at library and it so long a wait Im just going to go and buy it.

Everyone is raving about it.
  3. darkwaters

darkwaters Member

I haven't read them but my daughter loves them.
  4. kellyann

kellyann New Member

My daughter loves them too! I started to read one, but they are geared more toward teenagers, I think.