Has anyone removed amalgams and mercury detoxed?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deb_46, Sep 3, 2005.

1. deb_46

deb_46 New Member

Just wondering if anyone has tried this to regain their health and if you did has it made any difference?

I have CFS and candida that I cannot beat. I've got 10 fillings that I'm going to have safely replaced and there is a place in Dallas that does the Mercury detoxing. I know someone that is going this route and seeing improvement.

If anyone else has done this would love to hear your experiences.
    Deb
  2. KerryK

KerryK Member

There was a post on this a little while ago. Most people had theirs replaced with no benefit. Same here.
  3. NifferA

NifferA New Member

My fillings were replaced about 2 years ago; however, I did not do any additional detox at the time. I have since had glutathione/ATP injections for a few months starting at the beginning of this year, and I continue to take NAC along with ATP-20.

The removal of the fillings themselves did not make a difference in my health. The ATP-20 continues to help me to overcome the fatigue.
  4. deb_46

deb_46 New Member

If you just remove the fillings without any type of mercury chelating the mercury that is already in your body will just stay floating around. Granted removing fillings should prevent any further mercury toxity.

After my son's wedding Oct. 8th I am having it done. I live 3 hours from Dallas, will have all 10 replaced and then drive straight to Dallas for a DMPS IV to start pulling the mercury out of my system.

I will definitely post my results and hopefully improvements.

Deb
  5. sofy

sofy New Member

by a holistic dentist. Its important that you have a dentist who uses all the precautions while removing the amalgams and treats you for detox.

My dentist uses a dam and puts stuff under the dam to sop up anything that might get under it. Then he puts an oxygen mask over my nose so I wont be breathing any vapors while he removes the fillings.

Bothe he and his assistant wear toxic protective breathing masks while he removes the amalgams. The office is also equipped with special ventilation equipment to filter any toxic fumes that might escape.

He is providing me with holistic detox stuff and Im doing all I can in addition.

I am using detox food pads from healthmarvels, just add the usual beginning and ending to find them on the net. Im using the GREEN EDITION: KX-2 or the gold every night and plan to for at least 2 or 3 months.

Will it make me better, who knows! I have chronic lyme due to having had the vaccine and I am sick and tired of being sick, tired and stupid so I figure detoxing myself of heavy metals cant do me any harm and Im going to do everything I can to try and get better.

I do know Ive read that you can make yourself a lot worse by going to a regular dentist and not doing the proper precautions and detox especially if you really are full of metals.

Good luck

Most people say chorella is very good for mopping up the toxins.

6. victoria

victoria New Member

a few years ago on urine provocation test; chelated using DMSA, afterwards re-tested ok. BUT I have a lot of mercury amalgams, one in almost every tooth; I am in the process of having it all replaced now with merc-free dentist taking the necessary precautions.

Did chelation help me feel better? No. And weirdly and contrarily to what most people feel, I felt better DURING the chelation than before or after.

So why am I going thru the trouble and expense to replace? Because I needed some repair work (at least 4 crowns replaced anyway) so decided to do the others and get it over with rather than let it linger...most of this I've had for over 30 years anyway.

AND because I figure the more support I can give my body in any way, the better, even tho there may not be an obvious symptom or benefit.

I have read about some who did get better... just another one of the subsets of our population I guess.

All the best,
    Victoria