Has Anyone Seen Dr. Samuel Potolicchio in Washington?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TerriM, Feb 16, 2003.

1. TerriM

TerriM New Member

I found him on the good doctor list and was just wondering. I live in Maryland, but would be willing to go to DC . . . I had looked on the list before, but didn't see a DC Dr. in there before. I have CFS and most of the doctors listed for maryland are for FM . . . Dr. Teitlebaum & Dr. Rowe excluded . . . Dr. Rowe is only available for children & Dr. Teitlebaum charges $4,500 for the first visit & doesn't accept insurance. Any other suggestions would be great!

Also, thanks for the virginia suggestion . . . if I can't find someone closer I will try the Kaplan Clinic -- it is 1 1/2 hours from home though & I can't drive now so it makes it difficult (my hubby works 6 days a weeks) . . . Thanks! Terri
  2. Roscoe

Roscoe New Member

Terri,
    I have found a TERRIFIC pain management doctor in Bethesda(I live in Olney).His name is Justin Wasserman(301-656-0220) Am I allowed to do that? Anyway, he SAVED MY LIFE! He is patient and compassionate. 80% of his clients are women or patients with F/M. If you call please mention that I referred you. Write me directly if you'd like:Rita@his.com

Rita(aka "Roscoe - my dog!)
  3. TerriM

TerriM New Member

I have CFS, not Fibro . . . so pain management is not my issue. Does he see CFS patients also? Thanks, Terri
  4. Roscoe

Roscoe New Member

Terri,
    Dr. Wasserman is in Bethesesda right near the Bethesda Metro Center and focuses on ALL aspects of pain causation. He's not on my plan but I get 80/20. His rates are reasonable. Write me if you want to chat further!
    Take care,
    Rita