Has anyone seen this article on Mortenson's disorder?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TXFMmom, May 13, 2006.

1. TXFMmom

TXFMmom New Member

I just read a very disturbing article on AOL, which was at www.mysa.com about a disease called Mortenson's disorder, which is being seen primarily in Texas and California where individuals deveop skin lesions which won't heal, and they have seed pod-like things pop from the lesions along with fiber-like things.

The doctors are stumped, so at first they said the people were psychos and said they were doing it to themselve, but folks, they can't do this to themselves.

They report SERIOUS PERIPHERAL AND CNS DAMAGE, AND THE UNFORTUANTE THING IS THAT MANY OF THE PATIENTS HAD CFS.

tHIS IS AWFUL

THIS IS just an opinion, but these people have a genetic weak link, such as the CDC found in their studies and then they are EXPOSED TO SOMETHING TO DEVELOP THIS.

I can't help but wonder if some form of carcinogen, or industrial poison, or even government experiment has gone astray, and these people have been effected.

The fact that it is clustered in two areas where there are large military facilities makes one wonder.

I am generally, not an alarmist, but we find out so much way down the road, and discover that someone has done something absolutely horrible and then it causes horrible repercussions.
  2. elliespad

elliespad Member

Like Julieisfree said at the end of one of her posts,

We're from the government, and we're here to protect you.

Un-huh
  3. TXFMmom

TXFMmom New Member

I usually am not hysterical or jump to a conspiracy theory.

However, folks, the areas where these are being reported are all near very large military sites.

I sincerely hope that the military hasn't been STUDYING SOMETHING, and they decided to spray it around to see what happened, or someone just stupidly let it out of the bag.

Take some individuals with the genetic defects which the CDC highlighted, and you could have DISASTROUS RESULTS IN THOSE FOLKS.

Remember, our dear government sent troops out to sit within a mile of nuclear blasts during the Cold War, to study what the radiation did to them.

They are still fighting and intimidating people studying the Gulf War guys.

When it comes to doing stupid things and never, ever wanting to tell the truth about things or admit their liability, our good old government can be a pain.
  4. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I was looking in google and couldn't find it under Mortenson's or Mortensen's.

I then found that the name for the disease is Morgellons, for anyone who might want to research.
  5. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Sorry, me again,,LOL!

here is an excellent link:

http://www.morgellons.org
  6. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I posted alot on this today. Don't know where my post is but I will try to bump it.

It is not Mortenson, its Morgellons and seems like a science fiction movie.

Some people with this commit suicide it is so horrific.