has anyone seen this, it is very interesting

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by palogirl, Jul 12, 2009.

1. palogirl

palogirl New Member

It is on you tube under gupta programme or you can pull up his web site at www.guptaprogramme.com
    I think I may have found someone who really understands fibro and CFS. It is very interesting material to watch, and makes perfect sense and describes me to a tee.
  2. Bluebottle

Bluebottle New Member

My friend has done the course and his ME/CFS is no better. It doesn't make sense to mr - it seems like yet more unproven, unscientific psychobabble making money out of our physical illness.
  3. greatgran

greatgran Member

Thanks, I brought the site up and listened to the video and read the info. as with most things I am scared this is just a money thing. The symptoms do describe me except for the sinus problems . Are you going to order the program ? I would like to know more about it, tired of trying things and getting my hopes up to be let down.

gg
  4. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

There are numerous messages on this board concerning Ashok Gupta's programme. Very controversial, and I am always leery when someone claims to have had CFS and cured themselves and then charge big bucks for everyone else to buy the "cure".

If someone truly suffered for years with CFS and discovered a cure, they would be shouting to the world how they did it. They wouldn't be selling a product for big bucks.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/12/2009]
  5. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

i think the gupta program is about $200 and has a money back guarantee. maybe it is worth a try for the relaxation techniques...then you could ask for your money back!
  6. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

i went ahead and bought the program, figuring it might help me with my anxiety. i havent gotten around to starting it though. i will definitely ask for my money back if it doesnt help the CFS, which i am sure it wont.
  7. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

Please let us know what you think of the program after you've checked it out. I hope it helps you.

This reminded me of a similar product that I ordered...
    I once spent $$ on a self help at home program for Depr.Anxiety. Being desperate and watching the late night infomercial convinced me to try it. I am embarassed to say that I never went further than the first couple of videos, I just didn't "get It". I could have returned it, but being so depressed, I never got around to it. Maybe I'll get it out again and start over, might as well.

Good Luck.........H