has anyone seen this movie?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sixtyslady, Mar 15, 2008.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

has anyone seen August Rush?
    we watched it last night and it was one of the best movies I"ve seen in a long time.
    I only like movies that make me feel good, to many sad things in our world so I chose to watch movies with a happy ending.
    have a good Sunday,sixtyslady
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Yes i Seen it in November! It's Really A Great Movie!,,,,Somehow the Power of Love of Music Brought them all back togeather!,,,,,so kool!

Definetly Went away from this Movie feeling Really Good and Happy!,,,,,,,,I really liked the way the boy played the guitar!,,,,,,4 stars!,,,Sis
  3. tandy

tandy New Member

I saw a TV preview on this movie and said to my family of all men/boys,.."That movie looks good'....

none of them agreed. They think it looks to sappy/chick flick.
    (typical males for ya!!) so looks like I'll be renting it and watching it alone.
    It looks great!!
    Thanks for mentioning it.
  4. blueski31717

blueski31717 New Member

My daughter (18) saw it and loved it
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

All Liked it!,,,,I just ordered NCFOM from Netflix,,so will need another Feel good Movie after that!,,,,,,lolol,,,,,The "Bee Movie" is Next! Has anyone seen that one?,,,,,,,S
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I just thought that august rush, was the best movie I had seen in a long time.

I can"t go to the movies, so I have to wait for them to come out on dvd.
    my eyes won"t adjust to the dark and light changes so I have to watch them at home.
    Happy Easter to everyone. sixtyslady
  7. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I've got it on my rental list with Amazon but we always get films later here in UK.

Looking forward to it.

Rosie