Has anyone taken ATP (or Peak ATP)?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Slayadragon, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

This is available as a supplement.

For more information, just google

"Peak ATP"

Thanks!!

Best, Lisa
  2. mezombie

mezombie Member

Dr. Cheney prescribed injections of a combination of ATP and Glutathione for me for a while. I thought it helped, but man, those injections really are a pain in the a**, both literally and figuratively!

I think I stopped because I no longer could afford the expense and the travel going to Cheney entailed. The last trip resulted in a lovely three-week relapse.

I'm not up to googling the form of ATP you're considering. I think I took the ATP alone, and it made me a bit hyper. The Glutathione alone didn't do much. There was something about the combination.
  3. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

I used to take glutathione/ATP shots a long time ago too, back when I could use shots (now I have a rubber allergy).

(Those shots were a pain in the butt, even with added procaine).

Apparently the ATP is not available in that form any more though, or by prescription.

There is a patented form taken orally called Peak ATP, available as a nutritional supplement.

When my doctor prescribed the nebulized glutathione, he suggested that I use the oral Peak ATP as an addition.

Apparently some of his patients had success with the combination and/or he believed the supplements worked better together. I never noticed anything, but I don't think any of the many shots I gave myself did anything noticeable. Maybe it was that I was stuck in a holding pattern with all those viruses and nothing else mattered.

I will order some of the ATP then, since the evidence is suggesting it's supposed to work synergistically.

Thanks, mezombie.

Best, Lisa

[This Message was Edited on 03/23/2007]