has anyone tried clonic(colon cleansing) for cfs?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suexi, Aug 28, 2006.

1. suexi

suexi New Member

hi everyone; has anyone tried the procedure they do?(think its called clonic) or the pills for colon cleansing? I have heard that it helps people with cfids. i can't take the pills; they give me a stomach ache. so if theres anyone that tried either, let me know...
    thank you
    susan
  2. Barbie56

Barbie56 New Member

Colon cleansing is very good for you, but make sure you go the the health food store and ask for a good one. I would not try the procedure where they stick a tube up you. it can be very dangerous as it can tear a hole in your colon if not done right. I used to work at Healthy options and heard alot of horror stories, but the safe way is pills and other stuff you can take. It is good to do. Take Primal Defense. You can get it in the Health food store. It just keeps everything going in your intestines. It makes them very healthy.. Great Stuff...Good Luck Barb
  3. Barbie56

Barbie56 New Member

Colon cleansing is very good for you, but make sure you go the the health food store and ask for a good one. I would not try the procedure where they stick a tube up you. it can be very dangerous as it can tear a hole in your colon if not done right. I used to work at Healthy options and heard alot of horror stories, but the safe way is pills and other stuff you can take. It is good to do. Take Primal Defense. You can get it in the Health food store. It just keeps everything going in your intestines. It makes them very healthy.. Great Stuff...Good Luck Barb