Has anyone tried Fibro Freedom?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by angeljoe, Dec 23, 2005.

1. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

My friend introduced me to a form of this supplement six months ago. It wasn't a Pro Health product but it felt almost like a miracle. I continued to buy this product several times although, it was very expensive. I found a similar product in the Pro Health store. It's not as expensive and it works just as great. It really helps with the soft tissue tenderness, and the fatigue. I'm not trying to sell this product to you. I have been extremely happy with my results on this supplement. I forgot to take mine along with me on vacation last month. I really understood how much it helped me when I didn't take it for a whole week. My muscles and I went into a deeeeeeep flare. I really hope you'll give it a try... It really does make a difference. My doctor started me on 800mg a day of Magnesium. I stopped the magnesuim because this product already has it in the supplement.
    Merry Christmas,
    Angela
  2. toronto133

toronto133 New Member

I started taking it at the beginning of December after my first visit to the FFC. I can't say for sure how it is working for me but it has been a good month pain wise. There is about 10 ingredients that are pretty standard stuff like glucosamine but it is handy having them in one pill.

Denise