Has anyone tried Immuneocal or Immuneotec?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GigglePoet, Apr 9, 2009.

1. GigglePoet

GigglePoet New Member

HI..I happened to stumble across this on Youtube. It was being recommended by someone I really respect and trust. It is a product that takes Qultithione into the cell. I am thinking of using it. Anyone have any feedback on this?
  2. ChuckNBerkeley

ChuckNBerkeley New Member

Everybody is different.

I took Immunocal for a few months back in '93 or so. Tried everything back then to no avail. Including CoQ10, SAMe, grape seed extract, vitamins, probiotics, etc, etc, etc.

Just finished several months of Ribose, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, B3, B12, CoQ10, and SAMe without any discernable effect.

3. GigglePoet

GigglePoet New Member

Chuck thanks so much for your response. goodness, I see you are such a fighter tring so many things. I am so sorry that non of these worked for you. I am a bit surprised no one else has commented on using the Immunocal. Can I ask do you remember what it cost? Is there anything that is working for you? Hope so!

4. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

i tried immunocal too but did not notice any change.

dr. ablashi did a study which showed that foscarnet (an antiviral) had greater efficacy and less toxicity when taken with ImmunoPro Rx.
  5. u&iraok

u&iraok New Member

I've been using it for a month and really notice a difference. 2 packages a day. Right away it was giving me energy but now I feel really good. I used regular whey and it helped but not like this. I've also used Reduced Glutathione which also helped but not like this. For the past couple weeks I've been have a good detox.

It is expensive which I hate for those that can't afford it. It's unfair that many people can't afford to use things that will make them better (though I read that it doesn't work for everyone).

I was getting it for my MIL and she was paying for half and we were paying for half. She had some extra so I tried it. Boy am I glad I did.
  6. u&iraok

u&iraok New Member

Renewpro sounds good, Nutricology/Allergy Research Group is a good company. I like Phoenix Rising, too, I just discovered it a few months ago.

I saw an Immunocal video several years ago and thought it looked like something special but then I wondered if it was just another whey protein and not worth the price even if it was a little better. I've used several brands over the years including Metagenics and goat milk whey.

I only tried Immunocal because my MIL had extra but for me it's over and above other whey. I also read that it's because it's weakly hydrolyzed. I'm not sure what that means, exactly. Hydrolyzed whey is whey that has it's amino acids broken into shorter chains of aminos to help your body digest it. I'm not sure how 'weakly' hydrolyzed differs from 'partially' hydrolyzed or why weakly is better, or if I care, haha. As long as it works.

I don't know, but I've had huge results from it. It's just a shame that it's so expensive so everyone can't afford it. The pursuit of health is already requires a lot of knowledge and effort but add the expense to it and it's difficult.

Whey in general has helped me, so I'm sure the Renewpro will help you. Besides helping with glutathione production whey is a good way to get protein. I don't know if it's a CFS thing and/or a digestion thing but I need a lot of protein. Do you find that's true of you, too?
  7. u&iraok

u&iraok New Member

Shoot, old info can be great info. Often it's improved upon, naturally, but I've gotten benefits from so much 'old' info it's not even funny. I've even gone back to the 1920's for info, before the AMA took over.

Geniuses have lived throughout history. Einstein's info is old, as is the info from many other scientists and doctors who were pioneers in the health field.

Standard Process, which helped me tremendously, was founded by a genius in the 1940's. I could go on. And on and on...

P.S. I've used many different brands of whey and other non-whey protein powders over the past 10 years or so I have several comparisons.

8. u&iraok

u&iraok New Member

Food for thought. Maybe I'll go back to one of those other whey proteins and compare again, the comparison will be closer together. I wonder if anyone else sees a difference or as long as it's a good whey product, they don't.

Let me know how you do on your Nutricology product.