Has anyone tried Juice Plus...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by marilynb, Aug 4, 2006.

1. marilynb

marilynb New Member

Someone was telling me about Juice Plus, & I was just wondering if anyone here has tried it & what results you got?

Thanks,
    Marilyn
  2. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I took Juice Plus for about four months. I took the red and green bottles, at a cost of about $40 month.

The red one is loaded with vitamins and minerals derived from fruits, and the green is derived from vegetables.
    I think it's a good product, but I didn't notice any difference in how I felt (of course, that's true of a lot of things I've tried). I feel better when I put my money into fresh, organic fruits and veggies, and do fresh, green veggie juices and wheatgrass shots daily.

You might do a google search on it, though.

Kholmes

[This Message was Edited on 08/04/2006]
  3. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I attempted to try pool therapy and the physical therapist sold the product. They actually made shakes from the powder at the facility. He convinced me how great it was and that he and his parents have taken it for a long time and how great everyone felt and how healthy they had been since taking the product.

I have taken it faithfully for three months and I have had improvement with some of my symptoms and other symptoms are worse although I do not think the food supplement made me worse.

I do not have an ideal diet because I am not able to fix what I need and my husband buys the groceries. I can not tell you that it is the reason that I have had some improvement but I am going to continue taking it. The only thing that I do for myself that I am positive that helps is massage therapy and I have been doing that on a regular basis lately also. I also feel that I am certain magnesium helps but I really can't tell the difference with most of the things that I take. For now it is a keeper for me.

4. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

5. jenn5

jenn5 New Member

I have. I am positive that it helped me. If I took it every single day I had a lot more energy than if I missed one. I only took the vegetable one, the fruit one didn't do much for me. I do recommend it.

Jenn
  6. artseyone

artseyone New Member

Hi there Marilynb,
    Yes, I tried it for about 3 yrs and I didn't notice any difference...
    Selling it is like any pyramid deal because the person I got it from was a so called friend..she hounded me about it.
    She's making $ selling it and claims it cured her and that it cures just about everything...
    The cost was deducted from my visa account and I had a difficult time stopping my shipments when I finally decided I'd had enough...

this is just my experience but please be skeptical..Beware of Greeks bearing gifts..Be wise.
    Artseyone
  7. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

yes my daughter talked me into it last jan, some friend of hers sold it,
    I used it for 2 wks and had serious bowl problems from it. I don"t like the fact they took it out of my credit card acc. because if you don"t like it your stuck with it.
    I don"t think its any better than any other vitamin.
    I perfer to juice fresh, thats just my opinion.
    sixtyslady
  8. marilynb

marilynb New Member

I appecciate everyones advice.

As it turns out, I may not try this right now.
    I have been on Cymbalta now for a little over a month & it is really helping me.

Right now, I have other things going on. I fell down yesterday, in the parking lot, going into work. I landed on may right hand (yes, I am right handed) & pulled some ligaments. I bent my fingers back. I am currently in a splint.

Thanks again for your responses,
    Marilyn