Has anyone tried Laserit seems to work wonders

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bkayclark, Oct 13, 2006.

1. bkayclark

bkayclark New Member

I have had pain in all trigger areas especially in the buttocks region due to Fibro for over 7 years. Nothing worked, accupuncture, injections, massages, topical meds, water therapy, etc.

I had to have some skin lesions taken off my face using laser and I discussed this with my medical professional about use for fibro trigger points. We did some research and tried some settings on the trigger points..and guess what it worked after 2 sessions. Each session was less than 5 minutes and the pain has been gone in those trigger points for a month. We are now trying other trigger points. Not sure how long it will last, but I can actually sit down without burning sharp pain in 7 years.
  2. llama

llama New Member

Hi,

That's truly great news. I've never heard of this before, but it's not too surprising, seems like they're finding more and more uses for lasers.

I use a "laser comb", for hair loss or just thinning hair.
    The women in my family seem to have a genetic predisposition for thinning hair. Anyway, it does work, not dramatically but it has increased volume, strength and shine.

Wow, I can't imagine the misery you must have gone through for all those years not being able to sit without such pain. I'm really happy for you and I hope it lasts from here on out!.....Good Luck........Jill..........