has anyone tried lipoflavonoids?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sixtyslady, Jul 29, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I don"t know if I spelled that right, but just wondered if anyone has tried this for ringing in the ears,
    I really need some help for it.
    I"ve been to Drs nothing works , thats one of the reasons I"m depressed all the time.
    A friend of my daughter,s told me after she started to take juice plus vitamins her ears stopped ringing.
    I tried them but I could"t take them, made me constipated.
    and very sick.
    any help would be great. thanks sixtylady
  2. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

3. tamsyn

tamsyn Member

I haven't heard of this remedy...but ringing in my ears drives me nearly nuts some days when it's loudest. I find it gets worse when I'm stressed or tired (most of the time) and it never goes away -- I've had it for 15 years. Doc says nothing can be done. I'm not sure how vitamins would help...I'm on just about every vitmain and supplement known to humankind! But I hope you'll find something that works...good luck and my sympathy.
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I have horses to but haven"t been able to ride for over a year now hoping someday I will again.
    sixtyslady
  5. tamsyn

tamsyn Member

thanks for looking at my horse pic!I am hoping to be strong enough today to walk across the field again and feed carrots -- I'm just coming out of a week's bad flare and haven't been able to ride. Hope you can get back in the saddle!
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

i did have one of our horses on my porfile I"ll try to put one back on so you can see them . its fun seeing others horses. sixtyslady