Has anyone tried the 024Fibromyalgia?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lv2sing, Jan 25, 2007.

1. lv2sing

lv2sing New Member

I finally gave in & tried it. I was pleasantly surprised. It is made of camphor & other natural oils. I tried looking for straight camphor, you used to be able to get it, but can't find anywhere. While it does stink, after 20 minutes, I guess you can shower, & it will still continue to work up to 8 hrs.
    I by no means am saying it's a miracle cure, or that it will work for everyone. I'm only saying for me, I felt a little better. It just seems to make the muscles feel more relaxed, I guess is how I'd phrase it . Although it's the connective tissue that actually hurts.
    Just thought I'd mention it in case someone wants to try it. I don't think Wal-Mart carries it, but they might be able to order. Not sure. Got mine @ a drug store.
    Hope this helps someone. :)
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

I did not like it b/c it had such a strong odor. and gave me a cold feeling. It stinks so bad.

You may do a search under this 024 here on this board and pull up a lot of info. tha has been posted about this stuff in the past.

Kriket
    [This Message was Edited on 01/25/2007]
  3. enjoysue

enjoysue New Member

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll have to look thru the message boards on this. I'm new and never thought of that. I guess I was expecting it to not be so stinky. I have a problem with odors and I don't even like the Biofreeze smell. I'd like to try just a small sample before I buy it...like a towelette or something like that. Wish they had cards with the smell on it like they do in magazines. HaHa, I can dream!

4. kriket

kriket New Member

Just type in 024 up above where it says "search" in the search box. Click on Go and you will find a lot of info. on this stuff.

Kriket
  5. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

It made me so cold, I couldn't get warm no matter what I did for about 8 hours! I has cold to my very core, and that awful odor!
    Mini