Has anyone tried the Diet called The Maker's Diet by Jordan S. Ru

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Sep 12, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Jordan S. Rubin has written a book and has a great web site about a diet he says has helped him with a lot of his health problems. He also says he has FM/CFS and this diet has really helped him.
    It has recipes and you can even print out a grocery list for that meal. it looks so easy even I could use it.There is a Small yearly cost, but you can buy the book .
    Before I do that I wanted to see if anyone here may have tried this and if it has worked for you????

I just have not known where to start and a PA friend gave me this information about this book .I'll let you all know if it works. It has to be better then all the guessing I've been doing and I have tried a lot of other diets.Please let me know if anyone has tried it.
  2. charlenef

charlenef New Member

about 6 month but my stomach is so bad i tried to use it as a tool rather than a bible well anyway things happened and i was discouraged. most thing have to be bought at health food store which is more money goats milk dont taste to good soy milk bothers my stomach. my husband with all he has to do around here juicing for me was one more chore. if you can stick with it im sure you will find benifits. charlene
  3. charlenef

charlenef New Member

4. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I have the book but have not read it. I have trouble concentrating. I do use some of his Garden of Life products like the probiotics and digestive enzymes. There products are expensive but good.
  5. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I have not got it yet I did not realize there were products also.Thank you for your input
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

It's funny that you mentioned this. I was going to do a post on this a couple of days ago and I did a word search on Jordan Rubin instead. There are several on the board that have some experience with the book and diet. I saw him on TV just this weekend. He is very passionate about health. I do not believe as some on the board do that he is out to just make money. If you hear him in person you can't deny the fact that he is really wanting to help people get healthy. In his talk he mentioned both FMS and CFS as illnesses that could be cured. I have been wanting to do his program for a long time. I have made some gradual changes from his website recommendations. I am juicing and I really feel so sure that this is going to be a big component in my healing. I gave up sugar five years ago and that has reaped tremdous rewards also. I stopped eating pork as I used to eat that all the time. I have made gradual changes over the last several years and it does have a cumulative positive affect. Good luck in your venture.

Nancy
  7. carebelle

carebelle New Member

thank you for writeing. Its always nice to get help from those who have already tried this. I think I'll do the online one it shows so many things and I love the idea that I can print up the grogery list I'll need. With this fog sometimes I need things as simple as I can get them.

Thank you again.