Has anyone tried the Fibro and Fatigue Center?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by justplainmom, May 18, 2006.

1. justplainmom

justplainmom New Member

A friend of mine told me about the Fibro & Fatigue Center (www.fibroandfatigue.com). I looked into it and found they have a different approach by using supplements and holistic methods. I'm considering making an appointment, although the cost is going to be pretty tough on our wallet. My husband is all for it, he is willing to help me try anything so we can get our life back.

Just wondering if any of you have had any luck?
  2. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

But if you can get your life back go for it! The the thing is to not give up try whatever you can!
    Good luck and keep us posted!
    Mary
  3. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

There has been a lot of information posted on FFC (Fibro and Fatigue Center) both pro and con. Many people have benefited and some have not. It is very expensive and if you don't have a center near you there is the added expense of travel and possibly lodging.

Go to the top of this page and enter FFC in the Search box and you will see many posts.

Good Luck,

Lolalee

P.S. I am one of the ones who decided not to go to FFC.
  4. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

Hi,

I am a patient at the FFC and so far I am happy with them. I am not better yet but I have been diagnosed with Lyme disease as the root of all that ails me.

Without the FFC, I would never have gotten help, never would have known what is wrong with me. I have a long uphill battle still to fight but the FFC has been incredible in helping me.

They really listen to you and understand our problems and never have made me feel like I am stupid. It is expensive, but our insurance company has started reimbursement for part of the visits.

Do a search on FFC or on ldgbcoleman, she is an inspiration. She went from being basically bedridden to showing horses in less than a year with the help of the FFC. There are many others on here as well, some haven't been helped but most have if they follow their guidelines.

Those of us with lyme disease are much harder to treat so I hope they don't find that for you.

Which center will you be going to?

Keep me posted and Good luck,
    Dani
  5. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

Also I forgot to add, they have been very generous with pain meds and such. They know we are in pain and don't beleive we are drug seekers.

Give them a chance, I think you will be pleased.
  6. justplainmom

justplainmom New Member

Thanks for the replies!

Countrymom, I'm going to the Detroit center. So sorry you have Lyme. My friend also has Lyme. She's been battling it for several years. I am praying that I don't end up being tested for that, too. So many people it seems are coming up positive.