Has anyone tried the raspberry ketones?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Saoirse3, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Saoirse3

Saoirse3 Member

And if you did, did they help any? The part I am wondering about is the effect on the glucose levels, too. I know this is supposed to be a "miracle in a bottle", but so was Acai, noni juice, and the HCG diet. Before I plunk money down, I want some feedback that this won't strip me of nutrients, taste like dust, or turn me into a goat (lol!).

Soft hugs,
  2. gb66

gb66 Well-Known Member

Hi Stacey, I have not heard of raspberry ketones. Is this for diabetics. What's it supposed to do? I was wondering about you the other day. Are you still planning on surgery for your back problems? GB66
  3. georgi

georgi New Member

Yes miss Stacey I have been taking raspberry ketones for about a month or so. They are very reasonably priced thru Puritains Pride. I think it helps. It's very subtle, but the lyrica gives me the munchies so bad and lately I haven't felt that way nearly as much. As far as weight loss, I have lost a little bit. Hope that helps :)
    Cheers, Georgi
  4. MicheleK

MicheleK Member

I have taken them, am taking them and have lost the last two hard pounds without dieting or exercise. I also know of others though who it did not work for. You can get a 15 day supply for about $10 through Vitacost if you want to try them.