Has anyone tried this program - sounds too good to be true?

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by LollyChica, Sep 30, 2003.

1. LollyChica

LollyChica New Member

I found this and it seems to really help: T-Tapp

I want to know if anyone has tried the workout? I heard about it through my sister who is really into exercise.

I mean, it's inspiring for those of us who suffer from back pain... check out these articles: (Edited to remove URL's)
    I read the Health and Fitness article first and then tried the back pain movements. I DO feel better. I think I might call the "T-Tapp office" because the ladies on their message boards (who are really motivational by the way) said that there have been SO many helped with their back pain... Im just curious now I guess. Any thoughts?

[This Message was Edited on 09/30/2003]
  2. Diane_S

Diane_S New Member

In the interest of full disclosure, I am a T-Tapp trainer and a T-Tapp Success Story. But I started out as a total T-Tapp skeptic. It must be fate that I came upon this thread, because I just posted on the T-Tapp forum about "What Made You Put Your Faith in T-Tapp?"

Here's what I posted:
    I was a MAJOR T-Tapp skeptic for 2 years, before I finally started T-Tapping. I read Teresa's articles in Women's Fitness magazine, and I did NOT believe that T-Tapp could work as well as she claimed. After I started exercising in Jan 2000, I discovered the T-Tapp Website, and I STILL didn't believe in T-Tapp.

I thought that T-Tapp was too good to be true. Even now, when I meet people and read their stories here, I still sometimes think it's too good to be true. Well, it IS too good, but it's ALL true!

When I finally realized that the women posting on the boards (it was Wenonah's ezboard at the time) were real and not on Teresa's payroll (I told you I was a MAJOR skeptic!), I finally decided to give T-Tapp a try. After losing 12.5" in my 14 day BC, the rest is history!

Why do I stick with T-Tapp? Let me count the ways!
    (1) I lost more inches than I ever had before.
    (2) Even more important is the fact that I've maintained that inch loss for 2 1/2 years. I had NEVER maintained any kind of weight/inch loss for more than a few months before I started putting the weight back on.
    (3) My body is in better proportion than at any time in my life. I'm 45 and I have more of an hourglass figure than I did when I was 24 and walking up to 20 miles per day.
    (4) The support of the people on this forum is unbeatable. I don't know whether I would have stuck with T-Tapp without it. Even though I'm exercising at home, I know that I'm not alone.
    (5) I'm maintaining, even though I often indulge in tasty treats, like my beloved Ben and Jerry's. Chubby Hubby... mmmmmm!

There are many more reasons, but I think you get the idea!

Anyway, if you want to find out more about my story, you can read it on the T-tapp Website. (Edited to remove URL)My friend Heather has an incredible success stroy about how T-Tapp is helping her control her MS, AND she lost over 100 pounds! She's on the T-Tapp home page. Just click on her picture on the top left-hand side. I'm the one pictured underneath her.

In addition to going from a size 30 women's to a size 12/14 tall, T-Tapp has helped me get rid of chronic knee pain that wasn't helped by physical therapy and daily doses of Vioxx. T-Tapp is first and foremost a wellness workout. Incredible inch loss is just a side effect!

Please let me know if you have any questions. I love to talk T-Tapp!

[This Message was Edited on 10/01/2003]
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We are not allowed to post URL's here. Click on the board rules above where you log on. Thank you.

Love, Mikie
  4. Diane_S

Diane_S New Member

Mikie -

I'm so sorry about that. Thanks for editing my message!
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I was able to find many web sites on T-Tapp with Yahoo.

Love, Mikie
  6. Katiecupcake

Katiecupcake New Member

And I would like to add that I did not believe T-Tapp would work at first. For someone who was into the exercise habit, having things stop working after the age of 30 and feeling and seeing my body slide ungracefully into blimpdom left me feeling desparate. Weights only made me bigger and I had all kinds of aches and pains. I worked out constantly and hated what I was becoming. I didn't find T-Tapp until I was 39.

When I did my first T-Tapp workout I thought it was not punishing enough to be effective. But then I looked in the mirror and thought , "This is the best I can do by myself, why not give this exercise physiologist who specializes in women's fitness a real chance?"

That was 4 years ago and I am more enthused and excited about this program today. It never fails to challenge and bring results. I feel GREAT...and I exercise alot less. I have time for a life and my whole outlook on my body and life has changed in the best ways possible.

My body looks and feels young again - the bulk from using weights with improper form is gone...I'm 3 sizes slimmer and I'm keeping this program for life. It's given me a multitude of wonderful health benefits.

Who knew being KIND to your body was the answer? Teresa Tapp teaches us to treat ourselves with intelligence. Stop listening to men who say weights don't cause bulk in women - learn to exercise smarter.

Best wishes to you all - Katiecupcake
    [This Message was Edited on 10/01/2003]