Has anyone tried Transfer Factor?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dls, Dec 14, 2002.

1. dls

dls New Member

If so, what did you think: did it work, were there side- effects??? What kind did you try, was it a general CFS one, or a candida or other specific one?

I'm researching this as a possible future treatment for myself, and am wondering if anyone has personal experiences to share..I have researched the theory in the library here, but now want to know the practice!

Thanks,

Di xx
  2. dls

dls New Member

If so, what did you think: did it work, were there side- effects??? What kind did you try, was it a general CFS one, or a candida or other specific one?

I'm researching this as a possible future treatment for myself, and am wondering if anyone has personal experiences to share..I have researched the theory in the library here, but now want to know the practice!

Thanks,

Di xx
  3. sb439

sb439 New Member

Hi, I tested HHV6 positive in April, and started transfer factor 560 for HHV6) in May, taking it everyday in the morning, 1 hour before food. Tests done three weeks ago suggest it has worked, i.e. titres are down to normal. I felt slightly ill for the first 10 days (they say you can expect to feel ill, flu like, for three weeks). I don't think it makes sense to take transfer factor without blood tests. It's rather expensive, and e.g. what would be the point of taking the HHV6 stuff, or the Chlamidia pneumonensis stuff, if you don't have the related viruses activated.
    Hope this info helps.
    Susanne
  4. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

I never heard of it, but I'm bumping it up for those that should see this message. dolsgirl
  5. dove1

dove1 New Member

Hi DLS, I hope your immunity improves.
    I just posted earlier today about Transfer Factor Plus by 4Life. I have found it helpful. Best Wishes to you.
  6. lisjhn

lisjhn New Member

I just got my HHV-6 test done but haven't got the results back yet. I will go on the Transfer Factor 560 if it's positive.

~LISA