has anyone tried xango juice for cfs??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suexi, Aug 28, 2006.

1. suexi

suexi New Member

hi everyone; just was curious.....i have heard that xango juice helps many things....just wondering if anyone with cfs has tried it and if it helped your energy level at all?
    thanks for your replies.
    susan
    xoxox
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

Never heard of it. Where can I find more info. about it?

Kriket
  3. BEARANDBUGSMOM

BEARANDBUGSMOM New Member

from Phil Driscol about it, they say it is wonderful and apparently cured his wife or no I think it was his wifes mother from cancer. It is very expensive though, even on Ebay. If you look up Phil Driscol you might be able to find it.
    We wanted to try it but it's just not in our budget right now.

Blessings,
    Kelly
  4. suexi

suexi New Member

yeah its expensive; i bought some myself; $140.00 for 4 bottles which will last about 3 weeks, then after you lower the dose will last a month. just go to xango.n... fill in the blank; dont quite know the rules here.
    susan
    xoxo
  5. gumama

gumama New Member

Yes ... Xango juice is awesome for Fibro and other illnesses... it takes a while to build up in your system, but once it does, there are dramatic changes... while its expensive.. its well worth it....

Just think of it this way..... you can get off of some of your meds which will in turn pay for your supply...... I have several people using it and they are amazed at the energy they have and the decrease in their symptoms..... you can go to the website .. ( check google) and read all the testimonies ..

gumama
  6. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

reports on lymenet that impress me to want to try it .
    It is supposedly a natural anti inflammatory ( potent )
    that has helped many with arthritis . Others report
    help with migraines and energy level and very improved sleep over the period of a few weeks.

It definitely has been researched and has some scientific data backing up its validity . The testimonials on lymenet ( a lot of them ) are what I find convincing .
  7. BEARANDBUGSMOM

My mom and I were watching his show one night probably a couple of months ago now and they did a whole show on xango and how it helped heal his mother in law. Maybe something has happened since then? He had a link on the website then where you could get a discount because I had looked it up during the show? I looked all over and couldn't find it. Strange?

Sorry :)
    Kelly
  8. BEARANDBUGSMOM

I dont know why it didn't come up with Xango which is the brand name for Mangosteen juice? If you Google Phil Driscoll and mangosteen you will find him and an some info about him and the juice.

Hope that helps!
    Kelly
  9. Marta608

Marta608 Member

It's everywhere here in lower mid-Michigan. For awhile there were ads in the local newspapers and most chiropractor's offices carry it. The last time I talked to the nurse who works for my old doctor (and who first thought to test me for EBV) she said that the only thing different that "Doc" had found was that Xango juice helped some of his CFS patients.

I was concerned that it was another one of those "sure things" like Blue-Green algae and KM (some of which still resides in my refrigerator after umpteen years) that circulate every now and then, plus it's so expensive, so I haven't bought any.

Hmmmmmmm. I'll watch this thread for more replies.

Marta
  10. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

I have a bottle in my fridge that a friend sent to me...thinking maybe I had better crack that puppy open and give it a try....I have thinking it probaby tastes really bad!!!

Tami
  11. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

Yep, tried it, very expensive, as far as I'm concerned, it's just expensive snake oil!
    Sorry, gave it a good try too!
    Mini
  12. janieb

janieb New Member

Tried the product about a year ago for a month. No results.

janieb
  13. janieb

janieb New Member

Tried the product about a year ago for a month. No results.

janieb
  14. cats2595

cats2595 New Member

Gave Xango a good try (it is everywhere around here in NC) but could not tell any difference whatsoever. Wish I could have.

Cat
  15. BKayB

BKayB New Member

I am currently considering buying Xango juice. I recently found about it from a friend's parents who are taking it for arthritis and have started to experience good results. These same folks supposedly introduced Xango to their neighbor with fibromyalgia who was bed ridden and after a few weeks of taking it is becoming active again. I personally consider natural supplements and remedies worth a shot, I have tried several, some that work and some that do not work for improving my symptoms and overall quality of life. A lot of folks do not think twice about swallowing prescription medications which are often expensive, may not help and may even be hazardous to their health. A lot of folks also become impatient with natural remedies because they expect them to work right away and in all honestly depending on the supplement and/or rememdy they can often take 3-6 months before benefits are felt.
  16. iggyangel

iggyangel New Member

It has improved my fatigue a little,
    but mainly I notice that it strengthens my immune system
    and I do not get colds or sick as much.
    I know when I stop it, I feel a diff.
    it is expensive,
    I think its good for our bodies.
    blessings,
    Iggy
  17. suexi

suexi New Member

well, i guess its like anything else; some people get benefits and others dont. well,I have been on it for only 5 days. No dif yet. but thanks for ur replies cuz someone said it may take weeks; that gives me hope; cuz other people say they feel better after a few days. yeah i was skeptical at first but thought what the heck, im getting desperate to try anything. The bout of cfids; low grade fevers, too many dizzy 'cant get out days' is the longest i have had in the 4.5 years i've had this DD. Been in a bout since beg of june. so i'll keep ya all posted and let ya know.
    thanks again
    susan