Has anyone used Ashoks Amygdala retraining for FM?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunflowerxo, Aug 8, 2008.

1. sunflowerxo

sunflowerxo New Member

I was wondering if anyone has used Ashoks for FM at all and does it work?
  2. herbqueen

herbqueen New Member

I was disagnosed with FMS 10 years ago.... then optic neuritis with neuro symptosm 2 years ago.. possibly Lyme since positive iGENEX test. My feeling is that all these conditions overlap and know one really knows what they are..so saying you have FMS isn't a great description. So many people have FMS .. chronic lyme... autoimmune disease etc. and each person has a different experience of the illness. I have improve significantly while doing ashok's exercises. Try it and see if it works for you. there is a money back guarantee and compared to the $$$$ i've spent on alternative treatements and supplements it is a drop in the bucket. You have nothing to lose but time.. and the meditation alone is good for you in so many ways. (one of the testimonials on his dvd's and i assume on utube... has FMS)
  3. DMBaken

DMBaken New Member

Look at cort johnsons summary of the recent virus conference. He highlights research that supports this aproach and there is another piece from Dr Kerr which also supports it. We are looking at trying this.