Has Anyone Used Binder & Binder???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by donnatk28, Sep 25, 2005.

1. donnatk28

donnatk28 New Member

Has anyone used Binder & Binder to obtain SSI disability? I have been with them for over 14 months and still waiting for a hearing date. I've sent registered letters, had 5 new case workers during this time etc. and it's getting very depressing. Thanks.
    ~Donna
  2. Dolphin_lover

Dolphin_lover New Member

Yes, I know who they are! Dump them! Find yourself a SSDI attorney who has successfully won other persons with CFS their disability. Call around your area and see who specializes in CFS. Call your local suppport groups to see if they know of any. If you find one, INTERVIEW him/her and make sure he/she KNOWS what CFS is. Make them tell YOU what it is. A patient at my doctor's office gave me my attorney's name. He has never lost a CFS case and He has won SSDI for other people with CFS that I know. Put a message on this board for people in the NY area to let you know who the best CFS attorney in town is. Then do your homework. YOU CAN FIND ONE! YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO MAKE A MISTAKE!! THIS IS YOUR FUTURE!!!

Good luck and God bless
    Dolphin_Lover
  3. Dolphin_lover

Dolphin_lover New Member

Ask your personal doctor the name of the attorney who is winning SSDI for his CFS patients.

Take it a step farther, and call some CFS doctors and ask them the name of the attorney that is winning their patients' SSDI.

Its worth the hunt.

Again, God bless
    Dolphin
  4. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I won my case last Monday. If you look for my tread I Won I Won you will see how I explained how I won.

You can get rid of them and get a new Lawyer.Mine take out of state clients and have a very good success rate.

I won on FM only got a bench decision .

I live in Rhode Island if you want there name let me know.

Sue
  5. JLH

JLH New Member

I would advise to DUMP THEM, too!!!

My sister tried them with her first attempt for SSDI and soon found out that they were L O S E R S !!!