Has anyone used Dr. Titlebaum's Clinics or heard of Dr. Nancy Rus

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mastersinger, Nov 7, 2006.

1. mastersinger

mastersinger New Member

Has anyone tried a Fibro/CFS Clinic of dr. Titlebaums's or heard of Dr. Nancy Russell from KC,MO? Who worked out the probotics and such for you? Thanks Love,Mastersinger
  2. phoenixrising2

phoenixrising2 New Member

But I'll bump it up and see if someone else has. Good luck!

Hugs,

Phoenix
  3. onedaymagpie

onedaymagpie New Member

Hi there, Mastersinger:

Teitelbaum somewhat recently (less than a year?) became the medical director for the Fibro/CFS Clinics, which are referred to here as FFC (Fibro Fatigue Clinics). You may have seen other posts about FFC experiences, as the FFC's seem to had have a very similar treatment approach well before he joined them. You'll find lots of posts by searching "FFC."

I wonder if anyone has been a patient of Tetielbaum's and if so, what their experience was like. Or have attended one of his seminars?

Are you taking probiotics?

blessings, Mags

ps - I noticed you're a Beginner Piano Instructor; you must be very brave and patient ;) I never could figure out how my piano instructor did it.
  4. charlenef

charlenef New Member

you can go to vitality101.com it is one of his websites you can even be treated on line charlene
  5. pattieland

pattieland New Member

I am the one posting that my diarrhea has been nonstop since 2 wks after starting FFC's supplements - and I believe altho I have absolutely no proof (gut feeling, no pun intended) that the "END FATIGUE" supplement I was taking by Titelbaum was a lot of the culprit in my case.
    Not only was it the only one that listed "diarrhea" as a side effect, and to decrease the dose if such occurred, and/or mix with milk (but it is ORANGE) or other liquid, I suspect tht in my case it was what caused a lot of my diarrhea - esp. since my first full dose of it caused diarrhea, and I immediately decreased dose by 1/2 and then decreased to 1/4.
    The flavor is quite good - like the old Tang for those of us who will be old enuf to remember that product (and it may still be made but I have been a natural juicer for a long time now.....) anyone else familiar with Dr. T's products? It was around $50+ and I can't take that one either - nor the other $550 worth, nor the compounded $150 worth of prescriptions. I must be cleared at my local doc's first before I could possibly take the chance to resume anything at this time. Pattieland
    [This Message was Edited on 11/12/2006]