Has Anyone Used Or Been Tested By The QXCI/SCIO Machine?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

An acquaintence of mine just got one of these machines which hooks up to the computer and tests the body for all kinds of things from pathogens to allergies to diseases.

These are usually used by chiropractors, homeopathic practitioners, naturopaths, etc. There are bands which go around the head, wrists, and ankles. The machine does a diagnostic of the entire body. It can produce biofeedback and frequencies, like a rife machine or zapper, to kill pathogens. After diagnosis, one can use it for treatments for various problems which were found during diagnosis.

These machines are expensive, with the cheapest at $5,000. A professional model is $18,000. The machine was registered with the FDA in 1989. I don't know whether that means it's considered a medical device or not.

If anyone has had experience with this diagnostic/treatment device, I would appreciate any info you can provide. Thank you.

Love, Mikie
  2. albany

albany New Member

Hi Mikie- yes I live in Chicago and drove up to Milwaukee for months to use this machine. It was helping me about the same amount as an accupuncture treatment. I would feel calm and could think more clearly after treatment. A naturapath that I trust was having very good results with it. I actually bought one myself thinking if I could feel that much better doing it everyday on myself it would be worth it. But for some reason it never had the same effect when I was doing the same things on it he did. The one problem I had with it was the diognostics were never very consistant but there are plenty of general things you can treat and zap regardless of test results.

I am actually trying to sell my machine. I have learned that for some reason self treament is not as effective as having someone else treat you.

I do think there is something to it but it is not as exact at finding specific pathogens as I first thought.

If you have further questions I'd be happy to answer.

3. mommysisland

mommysisland New Member

In my seemingly never ending quest for recovery, I have tried the QXCI diagnostic machine. It was in a Chiro's office in Michigan, not far from the dentist who removed my amalgams.

I remember only that I tested out as weak and sickly (and I was right then) and that of all the various regions/organs. systems/whatever they tested only one came back "balanced."

They created a homeopathic type liquid which I was to take under my tongue in various numbers of drops per day. I don't think it hurt me, but I know it didn't cure me either -- though I wasn't expecting a miracle from the QXCI machine. I had really been searching for NAET treatment and hadn't found it locally and this seemed the next best thing.

Shortly after I went for the QXCI testing, I developed intermittent double vision. In a couple of months I could no longer drive there, so I never went back.

The testing itself was sort of interesting, certainly not painful, and cost around $200.00.

Since I couldn't keep up with the testing/treatment in hind-site I'd like that money back! :)

Hugs to you, Mikie!

PS How's it going with the TF under the tongue?

4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I really appreciate your responses and was surprised to find three people here with experience with this machine.

Jess, I am finding that taking the transfer factor in small doses under my tongue is working so much better and I am actually starting to feel better too. I think the transfer factor is working. I still get some fluid retention, low-grade fevers, sore throat, and swollen lymph nodes, but I don't feel sick. In fact, I have a little more energy than I had.

I'm a little tired because I've fallen asleep watching the convention on TV and waking up into the night to turn off the TV. I will just get over watching this convention when it will be time to watch the next one :) I'm a news/political junkie and I can't help myself.

What's new with your treatments? I hope you are doing well.

Love, Mikie
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

6. mommysisland

mommysisland New Member

I'm so glad you are doing better!

I'm back at the transfer factor, but every other day, a little under the tongue. Thank you for the encouragement, I wouldn't have done it otherwise. I flair up as you describe, though the energy is hit too. I'm confident it is doing something so I'm going to stick it out. I am going to try the MP too, though I want to start after our family vacation. I don't see a way to swim with my kids and not get in the sun!

With Love,

[This Message was Edited on 08/04/2004]
  7. knicm

knicm New Member

I tried being tested with this machine. It gave me some good information on what infections were bothering me at the time. It mostly validated much of what I already knew or suspected. The actual treatment didn't help much, but I only tried it once.

I would try it again because it was relatively informative.
  8. spazmonkey

spazmonkey New Member

I am really surprised others have tried this as well. I did some freelance work for this woman in the Outer Banks of North Carolina and in exchange she used this machine on me.

It was very interesting and did confirm all of the things I already knew. It was interesting that it showed emotional aspects on issues that I was having as well. She wanted to do therapy with the machine. I remember her saying something about changing your DNA which I thought was a scary. The therapy was very expensive and I could not keep up with treatments.

I did find it very interesting or at least informative but I'm not sure if the treatments help.
  9. MarcoPolo51

MarcoPolo51 Member

Hi Albany,
    I am interested in buying a SCIO machine. Do you still have yours?