Has anyone used the Seasick bracelet ??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Granniluvsu, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

We are getting ready for a 7 day cruise and we usually take the scopalamine transderm patch. They done great for us on our other trips. When we went to pick them up today they only had 3 patches enough for 1 person probably . They were going to order some more and then they found out that they couldn;t until sometime in Nov. when the FDA renews its OK, or whatever you want to call it.

Well, they mentioned the bracelet for seasickness and so we bought two of them. Hope it isn't rough out there and that what we have is sufficient.

Was wondering if anyonehas had good luck with the bracelets? I know it is different for everyone but just curious,

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Never heard of seasickness bracelets. I was only on the ocean once, and I was
    seasick. Of course, it was a small boat. One always hears cruise boats have stabilizers
    so people don't get seasick. I'm a little doubtful about that.

What was your previous experience?

Diane, good to see ya. Sounds like your suggestion might work.

Bon voyage

3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

We are going to Key west and then Freeport and Nassau Bahamas. Wed ar e leaving Sunday.

Was hoping to find someone who had used it. before. Those patches are not cheap at all. I would have gone to WM to see if the other pharmacy had some, they might have but DH didnpt want to go and spend more money. So, hope this works.

Well tell you about it when I get back. Hope we have calm seas.