Has Anyone Used these Mercola products?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GigglePoet, Oct 20, 2008.

1. GigglePoet

GigglePoet New Member

Has anyone tried Dr. Mercolas Krill oil,Vitamin B12 or
    who food supplements?

thanks GigglePoet
    Ps..if you are using a B12 or B complex you know really works jot it down for me ok!I don't like the taste of the Prohealth B12
  2. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I do not know anything about Dr. Mercola's products. Is this a doctor or the name of the brand? Is this the same brand as the cough drops?

You do have to be careful with Krill oil as Krill are related to shrimp and since the oil is concentrated there is the likelyhood of getting an allergic reaction. You can get an allergic reaction to shrimp, even if you have not had any problems before. I know of two people who have had this happened. One can now eat shrimp sparingly and the other can not literally touch it.

If this a real doctor, I would be wary of buying products from him/her. Can you imagine a real doctor selling you medications from the office, other than samples? I think that would be a conflict of interest.

Take care.
  3. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

i have never tried any of his supplements, but i do subscribe to his newsletter, he has some really good info on all kinds of things. and i have heard only positive things about him, hope this helps some.