Has anyone with FM used SAM-e or is it sam-E?

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Granniluvsu, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Darn it. I posted a nice post or tried to and it didn't take. I am not going to write the whole thing again. Found out from a new found cousin of DH that she also has FM as well as other maladys. She says the SAM-s has really helped her a lot. Was wondering how others have done on it and when you take it. Iknow it is supposed to be at least 1/2 hours before eatig. So when do I take this stuff if I also take thyroid meds before breakfast? I guess I could take it before lunch if I remember :)!

I know we all are very different and what is wonderful for one may not work on another. I do not actually have depression but I surely could used some uplifting at times for sure. I also have hi b/p and am on meds so will take it low and slow. I bought the 200 mg. at WM for starters and will start, if I remember tomorrow probably before lunch ! I didn;t want to start today as I have been out most of the day and will be out tonight, incase bad things happen. Hope it will also help some of my pain.

Anxious to hear from any of you and your experiences.

Thanks a lot !

Hugz,
    Gfranni
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Jean (2104) also gave me that info to just now on another thread. Will go check it out later on.

Hugs,
    Granni