Has the board changed?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kjade, Oct 9, 2007.

1. kjade

kjade New Member

I have spent over an hour trying to figure this one out. Normally, when on the message boards, it takes up the whole screen. For the past 2 days, it is squeezed into the middle, and I cannot figure out how to make it larger again. The smaller view makes it harder for me to read. There is about 2 inches of space to the left & right of the board.

I've been through my settings but have no idea how to fix this, unless the board has changed it's look....which I don't think so because it looks normal at a different computer.

Any ideas?
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Believe me I don't know lots about computer. However, is there a small box or square next to the x up on the top right of the screen. When you want to get out of the screen you left click the X. When you want to make it smaller you push the dash, I think it is, and the box makes it larger, I think). I hope that is correct and that it helps. If not, it is the other way around. However, do not push the X as that will take you out of the Prohealth screen or whever you are.

I hope that I explained it right and that it will help you. I am not very technical.

Hugs, Granni
    [This Message was Edited on 10/09/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 10/09/2007]
  3. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

was too big. It took over my toolbar at the bottom and addy and tool bar at the top. I closed that window and opened it in a new window and it's back to normal again.

Maybe something's going on with this board today.

4. kjade

kjade New Member

I tried your suggestions (thank you by the way) and the page still looks the same. I e-mailed tech support and they never got back to me.

I know it's not my computer, because other pages I visit look fine or the same as before. Only this site is like this - all squeezed into the middle of the page. This is driving me nuts!

Any other thought about what I may have done?
    I know the other day, I was trying to respond to a post and I kept getting an error message - could that have caused this?
  5. ksp56

ksp56 Member

This has happened to me, several times. I usually just wait and come back at a later time, or day. It seems to straighten out itself...