Hashimotos Thyroditis???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by jaminhealth, Mar 20, 2013.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

How many been checked for this....the list of symptoms is
    LONG.....fatigue, depression, pain, weight gain, sensitivity to heat/cold, high cholesterol and more ....

A lot like HypoT but different too.

www.emedicinehealth.com › ... › thyroid & metabolism az list
    [This Message was Edited on 03/20/2013]
  2. LadyCarol

LadyCarol Member

I was checked for this (antibody tests) when my thyroid went from hypo to hyper, results were negative thank goodness. Since then my thyroid returned to hypo. It's not easy to manage.
  3. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

back in 2003 a integrative MD took the TPO AB and my numbers came up a High 204, reference said should be 35 and less...

I remember asking the doc, what does that mean and he said it's Hashimotos....didn't eleborate and I didn't push for some dumb reason...he always looked at the clock behind me..

Then in 2009, my results were 841 HIGH...

Then in 2009 again down to 533 still HIGH....

I have no idea where my number is now, but do take selenium to get those levels down and cut out gluten a lot so I will ask my MD in Aug or so when I see her to do the TPO AB labs....

So many nasty symptoms are attached to Hashimotos and the docs keep pushing anti depressant and other drugs instead of getting to the root of these high Hashi labs....

We have to be our own MD's, go on blogs learn as much as we can and work for ourselves...

Wiki has a good definition of Hashimotos...and it's all related to Inflammation....so enter the Anatabloc as it's supposed to knock out that inflammation....
    [This Message was Edited on 03/20/2013]