hate to see the cold winter

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nogilroy, Nov 15, 2002.

1. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

Had a great spring and summer, meaning i was outside most of the time . felt usefull .Looking after all my gardens .It was a job just to not think of the pain and upset stomch .Now that the cold weather is coming i will be in the whrilpool soon with the salt with my book and a pither of water . It seems like i liveded it last winter It
    not the way i want to spent my days but it feels so good
    I just wanted to say that .Huggs to all of you
    norma
  2. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

Had a great spring and summer, meaning i was outside most of the time . felt usefull .Looking after all my gardens .It was a job just to not think of the pain and upset stomch .Now that the cold weather is coming i will be in the whrilpool soon with the salt with my book and a pither of water . It seems like i liveded it last winter It
    not the way i want to spent my days but it feels so good
    I just wanted to say that .Huggs to all of you
    norma
  3. Stormy214

Stormy214 New Member

My sympathies are with you, and my empathy. I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, and we are in the worst possible climate for our condition. I spend so much time in the hot tub that I look like a prune, most times, and get depressed and angry because I'm not functioning. I know there's nothing to say that will make you feel better, but I hope it helps just knowing there's people out here who actually can say they know how you feel and MEAN it. It isn't in your head, and you have a right to feel bad about it.
  4. granmama

granmama New Member

Hi Norma,
    I live in Texas and we generally have decent winters. But the country is getting another El Nino and it looks like a wet dreary winter for Texas.
    I am stocking up on books, still into the Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles, haven't read them all yet.

I have an electric throw, and that helps so much. I carry a throw for my legs in the car. I am wanting a wrap/shawl for those really cold days.

Oh, how I dream of having a whirlpool tub!

stay warm and cozy,
    granmama

[ advertisement ]