Hating myself

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by hermitlady, Jan 29, 2013.

1. lesliesue

lesliesue New Member

Jam, you are right on with that. We have to love and accept ourselves and then we let in more and more of the people that will also love and accept us. I really believe that. And that we are all lovable and deserve to be accepted for exactly who we are. That pendulum thinking sounds interesting.

Downsizing helps, too! ; )

Stacey, wow. That sounds awful and scary. I hope you and your family stay safe. I agree with you, too. Doing something you love to do just fills life with positivity. Creativity, inspiration and love just start flowing.

Herm, I hope you are feeling better.

Love,
    Les
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

latest health newsletter from Dr. David Williams, he reports that those with chronic depression are almost certain to be deficient in magnesium. He says adults need to take 500-750mg spread thru the day....are you aware of the
    magnesium deficiency epidemic?

Mag does not stay in our bodies and we have to continually dose to keep our levels sufficient.

David went on to say, most conventional MD's don't even
    go or think to go to Magnesium as a major issue in our health problems...they go right for the script pads.....
  3. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

I'm so sorry I haven't replied the last several days. I'm fighting the fight, but am so out of it. Most of the last wk I've been mostly in bed, pain and weakness.

Saw my chiro on Fri and he added more Std Process supps to my regime. He's an amazing man, I just wish I'd start noticing some kind of improvement. It's been almost 3 months on his nutrition program, he said give it 6 more. Ugh.

I'll write more when I can, I just slept 12 hrs straight and swear i could sleep another 12! Gotta get up and pick up my son from school, otherwise I'd go back to sleep...

Thx again for all the support, you guys make me feel connected to someone who really understands. xxoo

[This Message was Edited on 02/13/2013]