Have a brand new grandson that needs prayers badly ....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Nonie, Jun 3, 2002.

1. Nonie

Nonie New Member

Dearest Friends ,

My surgery is in a few hours , and I want to THANK YOU all for all your loving prayers . I am sure they will help me get through it .

I am here folks for someone more important , and someone who is very new to the world , and needs prayers badly ... We just found out today that we have a brand new grandson (Emerys' oldest son is 29 and lives in Fairfield , Ca) . He is only 5 days old and they think his HEART is on the wrong side of his body ! His name is Michael . He is only 6 lbs . He will be examined by the cardiologist tomorrow , at about the same time I will be in surgery !

Emery and I are quite upset about poor little Michael . This is especially hard to take , because of all the years of going through heart surgery after heart surgery with my dear daughter SAM ! But GOD did give me the strength and courage to talk at length with the baby's mother today , and encourage her .

Please pray for this tiny little baby , and his family . Baby Michael, Mom LaVeesha , daddy Mike , and big sister Ahzianna . And grandpa EMERY too ... he is having such a hard time seeing his family go through all the trials of late , but I have to tell you folks , I have watched this man grow as a christian by leeps and bounds the last few months , and it just brings me such HAPPINESS ! All the trials and tribulations that we are dealing with are worth it all , if it brings us closer to the LORD !

THANK YOU for all your prayers ! Sending all of you many loving (((HUGS))) ! GOD bless you .

Ps ... I will be back with you all just as soon as I am able . I love you all !

With much love & RESPECT . Nonie
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Nonie, prayer has been said for you, and now the new grandson.

What time is your surgery and the baby's? Will hold you up at the time if we have it too.

Take care and God bless you and your whole family.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. BonnieQ

BonnieQ Member

Congratulations on your new grandson, Of course I will also pray for Michael and his family. Poor little baby , I am sure God will take good care of him and you, both of you. God bless you and your family. Please let us know how everything goes.
    Love and hugs,
    BonnieQ
  4. Q-sears

Q-sears New Member

My Praters sre with you and baby Michael also.
    In order to get to the top of the mountian we must always travel the valley of tears. He is always with you, carrying you if need be. As much as you love Michael and his mama & daddy and Emery remember that God loves them more.
    In His love,
    Suzanne
  5. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Dearest Nonie: You probably won't read this for days or weeks or longer as you convalence and go through whatever therapy is required. You're dear Michael is still in the Hand of his Heavenly Father and he is here for a purpose. You know that, I'm just repeating. Even if dear Michael's stay on earth be short, we know Heavenly Father knows the end from the beginning and as you said yourself, we are hear to learn His ways, which arn't ours....

But those words are easy to say because it isn't my grandson nor my son; I pray for your family that the Lord's plan is for a long and loving life for Michael, a beautiful name.

You are all in my prayers. Love to you. Cactus'
  6. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

My dear Lord, You have brought a new child to Nonie's family and I praise You for the gift You have bestowed upon them. This child has been named Michael, the same as one of Your Arch Angels. Michael is in health trouble and I pray that You watch over him and his Doctors. Please hold Michael and his family to Your heart and protect them from pain and turmoil. In Your precious Son's name I pray. Amen