Have A Happy & Blessed Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Nov 21, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I will be up in Clearwater for corporate training next week and then on the road to Atlanta, so I won't have an opportunity to wish everyone a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving.

Despite all the troubles we have in our lives, there is still so much to be thankful for. It is healthy to look for, and give thanks for, these blessings.

I will tell you all that you are one of my greatest blessings. You all keep the faith and are always here to support one another no matter what. It is this constant call to God's work which makes this group so special. You will never probably know how much good work you all do, but our spiritual needs are even more important than our physical, mental, and emotional needs. My spirit is nourished through all of you.

My prayers continue for everyone and for all the special intentions mentioned here. I wish everyone the very best in the upcoming holiday season and may God's blessings rain down upon us all.

Love, Mikie
  2. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

I will also be praying for you to have a safe trip. I hope that you have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving also.................Blessings to you, Judy
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Yes we all have our ptroblems and difficulties in life, but for sure you are right. We must give thanks to the Lord everday for the blessings we have been given. One I read in my Daily inspritionals today, was that not many people or families, when they sit down at the table, either at home, restuarant, give thanks to the /Lord for the ford they are about to eat. Just a thought to everyone. I know that my family doesnt do it wither, except a get togethers, or holidays. I know the post that Stidam-Debbie started the other day, I'm gonna read that at our Thanksgiving this year, instaed of just listen to someone elses prayer, The Lord is gonna know what I'm thankful for. God bless you all.

I pray that everyone here has a blessed Thanksgiving.

Danny
  4. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I am hard on myself, and don't think I am doing any sort of good work most days. My spiritual needs are nourished also through people here, church friends, and me.

I hope your Thanksgiving and trip to Clearwater is a safe and happy one!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!