Have A Job Interview--Need Your Prayers Again

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Oct 14, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thank you all for praying for me that I find a job. I have an initial interview next Mon. for a job with the county as a customer service officer. It's the job I wanted more than any other. Problem is that I have to take a typing test and they always make me nervious. I hope I'm not have a dyslexic day. Please pray for me that all will go well and I will get this job. I really appreciate it. Thank you.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My prayers are with you too. Thank you. Please let us know how the tests turn out.

Love, Mikie
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Mikie,

I'll definitely prayer for you and hope you do well.
    Be sure and say a prayer for yourself just before it begins.

Danny
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending prayers and positive thoughts you`re way. Best of luck with the job interview.

Sandyz
  5. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Will be praying for you!
    Lisa
  6. suzbee

suzbee New Member

I'm praying and believing with you that you'll do just fine at your interview.

Hugs,
    suzbee
  7. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I understand the typing test fear, it's the only thing left in life that leaves me in fear and trembling, after so many finals in college etc, I FEAR NO TESTS BUT THAT ONE!
    I pray that the Holy Spirit will guide your hands and fingers to every correct key, and help you to stay focused. Keep in mind that they may make you take the test, but in the end, it is just a small part of what they are looking for. Your winning personality will probably cinch the deal for you. I mean that!
    I am will be waiting for the good news. AND, it's good to hear that your up and around and feeling well enough to attempt going back to work. It's been a long road for you with alot of bumps, and even hearing that your doing interviews is wonderful. God's has got you this far, I know he will take you the rest of the way!
    Big Hugs
    Takesha
  8. bakron

bakron New Member

Our Father,

Grant Mikie the peace and the comfort as she enters the interview room tomorrow. May she have the clarity of mind and the strength to endure the challenges that are waiting. Right now, we remember in Phil. how Paul said that "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." We just claim that promise for Mikie as she approaches tomorrow and her interview for the job that she desires. May you will be done, through her my your will be accomplished. In Christ's name, AMEN.

L, Jeannette