Have added a pic (I hope)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rosaine, Sep 18, 2005.

1. Rosaine

Rosaine New Member

Have added a picture to my profile. Plsd cldd someone tell me how you access others' profiles. Thanks
  2. Meekah

Meekah New Member

Lovely photo! You're beautiful!

Thanks for adding a face to the name!

Hugs and Prayers
    Meekah
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

you are very beautiful.

I feel isolated too yet I have my husband 24/7 so shouldnt complain.

It's a very isolating illness. Can you not see if there are any groups you can join? Not a group person myself but if I lived alone I think I could become one.

love
    Rosie
  4. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Thanks for sharing with us, you are a very lovely Lady!!

So nice to put a face to name...

Hugs
    Bluerose
  5. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

You are really beautiful and I loved seeing your photo. Thanks for putting it on the board. :)

Hope you are feeling well and have a nice weekend.

Hugs,
    Faye
  6. orachel

orachel New Member

And I love the blouse you're wearing. Thanks for sharing...I just really get a thrill out of putting a "face" with a screen name and internet personality. Also, how did you manage to get your picture so big? I'd love to make mine bigger so I can replace mine with one of my gorgeous stepkids...but I'm thinking the size my pic is now, the 3 kids will look like 3 tiny raisins on film! Any recommendations on how to make bigger? I'm a total techno-idiot.

Thanks,and beautiful photo!
  7. JLH

JLH New Member

Welcome to our board/support group!

After viewing your very attractive picture (!) I noticed that you are pretty new to our board.

It's a great place here - lots of people eager to help the other person. Everyone here are so knowledgeable.

If anyone has a problem, there is always many suggestions on how to help -- as I said, a really great place!!

Sorry to see that you are unable to work. It seems that fibro wrecks havoc with everyone and their lives. I worked for 30 years and ended up taking early retirement due to my health problems (I have many--see my bio). I was still young (to me!) when I retired and had planned on working another 15-20 years!! Those plans are now just memories!

Hope to see you posting often!!

Take care,
    Janet
  8. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

you are a very lovely lady. Welcome to our group ~ i am the 'senior' of the group but will post pix when it comes in mail.

I am so sorry that you are so alone. Come on here as often as you wish, especially when you feel alone. There will be someone here to cheer you up.

Gentle Hugs